Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Well, the weekend was pretty good. Learned that Mom is doing better and finally home, which is very good. Then one of our cars died, well more accurately, the battery died. So, it's in the shop, but luckily since I'm the Driver's Ed teacher, I can drive that car to school. Belle is excited for pre-school tomorrow and Melissa is making her final preparations. I (Rob) am just not ready for school again tomorrow, not that I don't like it, but days off just don't seem like enough. I did have a pretty good 9 holes of golf this morning, and parred the last hole, which is right in front of our house, just ahead of a big rainstorm that hit us minutes later. I really need to get out golfing more, but now that school has started, I just don't have the time....

1 comment:

Sullivan Family said...

HI MAUGHAN FAMILY!!! It's Gina! I found you on my blog, LEts keep in touch this way! It is such a fun and easy way to stay i touch. I have a couple of people on my list you will remember, the watsons, and Meltons. GINA