Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another day, another 10 cents...

Today was pretty much like every other school day, get students to settle down, teach the finer points of Driver's Ed, teach something to the 7th and 8th graders in PE, then baseball practice, then finish off by giving a driving test. Well, everything was good until the driving test. I had my first student ever fail the driving test. I tried really hard to just be nice and whatever, but when he drove down the wrong side of the road on Main Street for 1.5 blocks, I just couldn't overlook it. But it's okay he's going to have another chance next week. It was really hard to tell him that he had failed, andI didn't go any further with the test, because a mistake that big is an automatic failure. Anyway, Robbie's birthday is on Saturday; he turns 6 years old. I can't believe he's that old... I am so tired and I want the weekend to come, but I don't, you know? I want the rest, but I know that I'm not going to get any...

No comments: