Monday, May 10, 2010

I am trying to be better at blogging once in a while. Here's what's new.

Peter is loving life at home alone with Mom. His favorite thing to do is play video games.

Belle loves school. She loves to be there and play and her favorite thing is recess.

Robbie's new thing is his glasses. He absolutely loves them! Now we are trying to get him to leave them the way they are supposed to be instead of wearing the earpieces around his chin and other fun inventive ways to wear them.

Rob is still incredibly busy. Golf state is this week and he has 6 players going. He is pretty excited. School is keeping him really busy.

As for me, I guess it is also new that we have discovered I have Meniere's disease. This is an imbalance in the fluid in my inner ear. So once in a while I get vertigo and then motion sickness. It's kind of a pain. We found out a couple of months ago and have been trying to get things worked out and as of right now things are going pretty good. I have a new medicine that helps the pressure in my ear and I have my motion sickness pill. I'm also learning a little better when I have to lay down and rest. Rob is not appreciating the extra work that this brings him, but he is being really good about it anyway. It's nice to not be sick all the time, either.

We are all looking forward to the end of school. It will be nice to have a break for a little while, although there is always plenty to keep us busy. That's it for now. I'm making progress, at least it hasn't been months since I wrote last!

2 comments:

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

Melissa I have been praying for you alot! I hope that things can even out for you...and what a good husband you have! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in the fall

Allen Family said...

Melissa, I hope you are doing better. That sounds like quite a bit to balance out. I haven't been good at keeping our info up to date, either, especially since I had to go back to full time teaching. Ugh! Take care and I look forward to keeping in touch~